Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankful


So Monday night Jordan gave a great lesson on the pilgrims, Thanksgiving, and being thankful. We then made a turkey thats feathers were made out of the things we are thankful for. I wish the picture turned out better so you could see what the kids wrote/drew.

So here is what we are thankful for....

Jordan is thankful for:
Macaroni and Cheese
Grandma and Grandpa
Mom and Dad

Kailyn is thankful for:
Her brother (which she sounded out and spelled 'bthr', oops she forgot the vowels. Pretty good though)
Her sister (according to her she wrote "I am thankful for my sister, Jordan." She wasn't as close with that one)
Mom

I am thankful for:
Eyes to see the beautiful fall
Laughter
Hugs and Kisses from my kids

Ken is thankful for:
A wonderful wife who makes us dinner and does our laundry and cleans our house and yard and raises our kids and does our shopping and takes care of others' kids and loves me (I swear that is what he wrote I'm not making it up)
3 beautiful children who are learning to obey and do their chores
Post-Call Days and Moonlighting days (I would definitely have to agree)

1 comment:

S&J Jones Family said...

Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and I can't believe Kailyn can write already. That's awesome! I love the thankful turkey.