Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kailyn's Projects

So Kailyn has been busy at preschool making lots of crafts. It has been great to have decorations for the holidays. Here are a couple of pictures of her Halloween stuff (I forgot to post it way back when). The first picture is actually a 'homework' project they had to do. They were to decorate this house anyway they wanted. Here is Kailyn's creation. I gave her ideas but she had the finally say. She did all of the cutting and pasting, she even wrote Bassett on it by herself.

I'm not a keeper so thought this would be a good way to remember all the fun things she has created.





PS I put up 3 new posts today, sorry I got a little behind.

3 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

Kailyn is VERY talented. And so cute. I am glad that you guys are doing great in OHIO, and if you ever make it over this way, come and visit, I think that we are only 2 hours away. Oh and tell the Wells Hello from us and good luck with everything.

Lynn said...

Wow! Those are some pretty amazing and big projects for preschool! Please tell Kailyn I love her work and thank you for sharing! Tell all the kids I love them,
GrandmaB

S&J Jones Family said...

Oh, 3 posts today...that's why I'm so behind. Kailyn is so good at crafts! All of your kids are so cute!