Monday, November 5, 2007

Just Say No


...to Daylight Savings that is. I really dislike the whole changing the clock thing. I really don't get the point. I think this is one time Arizona definitely has it right...don't do it. It is so hard with kids. It just messes them all up. Sunday, Caden was up at 4:45am and the girls were up at 5:45am. I guess the plus is that we were ready for church without me having to run around like a crazy woman. Thanks to this little time change the kids have been a lot weepier and grumpier, especially Caden and Jordan. I think this picture says it all.

8 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

It messed us up too, but my kids actually slept 12 whole hours last night (not Annabelle, of course)! It was great!

I love the sad picture - that's Jordan, right? So sad, but also some how it's adorable!

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details ;)

Rachel said...

Amen to that! Having lived in AZ all my life I am not liking this whole time change thing.... I don't get it.
rachel J

S&J Jones Family said...

I agree...time changes are nuts! Whoever came up with that idea deffinetly didn't have children...or a brain! James was up way early as well.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Oh I feel for you! I always hated Daylight savings! I'm not sure I've met someone who liked it!!! Hopefully in another week everyone will be use to it...until April that is :).

BensonFam said...

I agree! I had to give Livvy the day off from preschool yesterday just to recover. It's Tuesday now and we're still feeling it.

dockters said...

Shelly...I didn't know you were a blogger too! Fun to see your pics, etc. And yes...I would have to agree with you about this daylight savings thing!! Sam has been up super early in the morning as well!!!!

The Kalcichs said...

My kids are reeling as well. I hate that it gets dark so early and the sun isn't up in the morning. I hope things have started to get better. We'll get together soon.

Lisa said...

I see there are lots of comments on this one because we are all in agreement and have been dealing with the same thing. I almost did a blog with the same thing. At least we know that we keep company with all the other mothers out there :) Have a great weekend and give loves to Ken and the kids.