Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


The woman of the day! Good thing we have 11:30 church so I could take it easy (notice how no one is dressed but Caden).
The presents

The amazing Kailyn the 1st to make me a mom.

Cute silly Jordan.

Caden who makes me laugh everyday.

Sweet little Chase, I love his little lispy voice.

Sweet baby Ava. My little snuggler.


What did I get?

Ava has caught on that there are treasures in the bags.

Caden quickly takes it away telling her it is for mommy.

Ava is not happy.

Caden, "Here Ava, you can give it to mommy."






Card Caden made at school.

The inside of the card. He said my mom's name is Shelly, she is30 years old, her favorite color is blue, her favorite food is tacos and taco salad, her favorite movie is Phineas and Ferb, she likes to go on vacation for fun, and she is special because she loves me. (not all right but not bad)

At church the kids made me these cards.

The kids helping make dinner.

Kailyn helping get the meat ready.

Yum! Yum!

 I am such a lucky woman. I am so incredibly thankful to be a mom to my amazing kids. 

2 comments:

Judy said...

Well, I think they are pretty lucky to have you as a mom. Their answers on the cards made in Primary are very sweet.

chrisjones said...

The best part about Mother's Day: the cards and letters! Very cute.