Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bath Time and Helpers

So Chase is finding his lungs. He hates getting his diaper changed, and makes it known loud and clear. We learned today that he also hates baths.

Before his bath. Look at that long hair over his ears.

His hair is long in the back, too.
Of course everyone wanted to help and watch.

All done.

After his bath, his hair dried into one big puff.

One would think that since this is my 4th baby nursing would be second nature. Unfortunately, things have been a bit rocky. Here is Kailyn helping feed Chase.


Jordan reading a story to Chase.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW!! Look at all that hair!!! I think he looks like Kailyn. I love it!

dockters said...

I love Ryan's post-bath hairdo! He looks so tiny and sweet!! You are busy mom, Shelly! I hope it's all going well!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Congrats on another cutie! Shelly, you better not post anymore pregnant pictures...you make the rest of us feel ENORMOUS!

Adam Jensen said...

oh man! I am so behind. I didn't know you had your baby!!! He is so handsome and man all that hair. Congratulations!

S&J Jones Family said...

Sooo cute, thanks for all the pictures! Ryan looks to me like Baer when he was a newborn. I think Kailyn looks like Holly Wilkerson a little in a couple of the pictures at the hospital. Caden sounded so brave when he was getting his shots (at least at first). Jordan is so cute reading to Ryan and I love how she puts her shoulder up when she's "cheese"-ing for the camera.

S&J Jones Family said...

Oh, and I think Shelly is nuts for wearing jeans :)

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I cannot believe that baby's hair!! What a beautiful family you have.

Cynthia said...

wow- he does have a lot of hair! and you sure do have a lot of helpers.

The Ziemers said...

You look great and your family looks so happy! You seem to have bounced back fast. Please let me know if you need some time without the kids. I would love to watch them for a few hours!

Emilee said...

I love that puffball hair. So dang cute!

The Bassetts said...

That is a ton of hair. Conner still doesn't have that much hair. I hope that Ryan gets the hang of nursing.
Carissa