Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not feeling so 'great with child'

Well, I had a doctor's appointment today. Can you believe I only have 4 weeks left? I can't. How am I feeling? I wish sleep was better, but no matter how bad sleep gets I am not wishing this baby out early... I know better. Not only will having this baby out mean continued no sleep but also turn our lives upside down for a while (I don't mind postponing that for a little longer). I am not very big with this baby which has been a surprise since I seemed to be getting bigger with each baby. I have officially started "nesting." I got the baby stuff out (it still needs to be cleaned but it has been pulled out of the crawl space) and I bought diapers for the baby tonight. I have also been working on organizing and getting some things done that I have been meaning to do. Unfortunately, my energy level and my ambition and desire to get things done do not exactly match up. I know this baby is going to be here before we know it. Good news. Ken and I have finally gotten the chance to start making a list of possible names, no final decisions though.

4 comments:

BensonFam said...

Good luck with number 4 Shelly - you guys will do great. Look how wonderful your first three are turning out! You and Ken and such good parents - I've always looked up to you both for how well you handle this parenting thing.

The Ziemers said...

It sounds like you have everything pretty organized and ready for #4. i'm sure you will all adjust well and quickly. Let me know if you need any help with anything. I would love to watch your kids or wash clothes or move boxes.

S&J Jones Family said...

That's so exciting, I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left! Thanks for posting videos. James broke ours so we don't have any recent videos to post. Maybe I can get one off my phone sometime.

S&J Jones Family said...

P.S. Can we see a pregnancy photo??