Sunday, January 18, 2009

Caden

When we got home the other day Caden saw three squirrels running around on the tree in our front yard. I tried to get him to come inside, it was freezing outside, but he didn't even notice me. I was finally able to talk him into coming into where it was warmer and watch them from the kitchen table. He was quite fascinated by them.

Caden has really been into drawing lately, especially if it involves pens and/or markers. The other day he got his hands on a marker his sister left out and decided to use it to decorate his pillowcase. I can't complain too much this is his first incident and hopefully (but probably not) his last.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

good luck with the marker thing. Ethan has left his mark in each room. I try to be so careful but those boys find things. How funny!

Cynthia said...

Caden is getting so big! He is so cute.