Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Uncle Scott and Aunt Kelsey Meet Hannah

Not sure how these didn't get published before but had to get them up. Not long after Hannah was born Uncle Scott and Aunt Kelsey came to meet their new niece (Ken was not able to join us because of work).

Scott practicing holding a baby to get ready for their little boy Koen to be born in a few months.




I don't know why, but anytime adults come to visit us our kids go crazy.


Uncle Scott was such a good sport about it and soon became the human slide. The kids loved it and were laughing as they climbed all over Uncle Scott.


Aunt Kelsey getting a chance to hold Hannah.





The kids were so sad when they had to leave. I think they wore out Uncle Scott.


Snuggled up on Uncle Scott.

3 comments:

The Bassetts said...

It was so fun to read about all of your birthdays and celebrations! I am glad our kids aren't the only ones that seem to go nuts when we have guests over. It feels like every time the missionaries come over for dinner our kids go crazy. The missionaries probably think we feed them a pound of sugar before they come, but the kids just get so excited.

Jorden and Jessica said...

I'm so glad to hear that my kids aren't the only ones who get crazy hyper when we have guests over. I've never understood that! I've been loving all your updates!

chrisjones said...

How did Hannah get older so fast? I swear she looked like that just yesterday. Fun to see Pre-parent Scott and Kelsey.