Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ava's 4th


Ava was SO, SO, SOOOOOOOOOO excited for her birthday. She was constantly asking how much longer till her birthday. I love this age and the excitement they get for things. One of my favorite things about being a mom, seeing the excitement on their faces.

Kailyn and her friend Anna decided to get Ava all fancy for her party with a beautiful dress and hair.

Ava was pretty excited to dig into her presents.



Chase found a bunch of Frozen stuff. Ava was over the moon happy! She LOVES Frozen.


Opening up some Elsa hair.




Jordan made an 'Anna cap and hat' for Ava. Ava thought it was fantastic (even though these pictures don't capture it).




Crazy hair Hannah.


Dora doll from Grandma and Grandpa Bassett.


Going along with her love of the movie Frozen, we created a cake inspired by Elsa.





So, we accidently put on those candles that relite themselves. Self relighting candles took us by surprise, especially Ava who had never seen them before.



Meet our Ava...

Favorite color? pink
Favorite food? German Pancakes
What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be... I don't know. I'm goin' clean up (not sure what this means)
Favorite thing to do? playing (she loves dancing to music, she is actually quite good and I often have people ask where she takes dance)
Who are your friends? Cadence (Black), Tessa (Davidson), and all my friends (meaning all her friends from her preschool)
What is your favorite toy? Elsa doll she got for Christmas
Favorite Story/Book? Cinderella and all of the princess books
Where do you want to live when you get big? the ballet house (we went and looked at some spec homes in the area and one of them had a little girls room decorated with a ballet theme)
How many kids are you going to have? 100
Favorite song? all of the girl songs but not the boy songs
Favorite movie? all the girl movies and the all the boy movies are my favorite (I would add that she loves Frozen)
What makes you happy? watching a movie
What makes you sad? when i get pushed or hit or all not nice things
How do you know mom and dad love you? I don't know.

1 comment:

chrisjones said...

I love the way Kailyn and Jordan contribute to birthdays.
Cute Ava! I can just hear her answering those questions.