Saturday, April 25, 2015

Chase Turns 6

Chase is a very dynamic boy. There is never a question about how he feels. He loves to tease and play jokes on everyone. I love when he is trying to trick someone because he is laughing so hard he can hardly speak (makes it hard to pull off a joke if you can't keep a straight face).

He loves hugs and sitting right next to me as we read stories every night. He is very loving and is always sharing his treats with his siblings or whoever is around.

Chase was so excited when a package arrived with his name on it. He loved all of his gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Jones.






Jordan made a pillow for Chase for his birthday. It has his name on it and a little car on the bottom.

Blowing out the birthday candles...


First try he blew out half of the candles.


Making sure he actually got all of the candles blown out.

A little about Chase:
Favorite color? gold
Favorite food? salmon
What do you want to be when you grow up? an inventor
Favorite thing to do? play on the TV with my friends
Who are your friends? Ben and Dane (Larsen), Isaac (Walsh), Tyler (Davidson), Spencer (Pippin)
What is your favorite toy? Legos
Favorite Story/Book? Chapters books like the Magic Tree House (he listened to them as a book on tape)
Where do you want to live when you get big? Where Ben and Dane live
How many kids are you going to have? Do pets count? Cuz' I want one. (I told him no) I will go with 10.
Favorite song? I Know that my Savior Loves Me
Favorite movie? Super hero Lego movie.
What makes you happy? When people give me presents.
What makes you sad? When Ava hits or punches me or when anyone is mean to me.
How do you know mom and dad love you? Because you give me like hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

chris said...

Ahhh what a cute kid! Love you, Chase!

David and Megan Butler said...

His favorite food is salmon? He has mature taste! I love salmon too.