Monday, June 1, 2009

Misc

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

We have had some gorgeous days lately. The kids love playing outside. Here they are playing on a blanket in our front yard.

Ryan was playing the piano but soon became more interested in his chair.

Memorial Day we (minus Ken who was working) went to a barbecue at the Justus'. The kids had a lot of fun and I was happy cause we ran there (the first time I have been able to go running with only minor pain since breaking my toe).


Chase couldn't take his eyes off of.......

...the kitchen light.
I sometimes get on a kick and love to do the girls hair, which I find ironic since I hate doing my own hair.
A picture of the front. It is two inside out french braids going from ear to ear and joining in a ponytail in the back.

A picture of the back.

Jordan loves riding Kailyn's bike. Here she is in her swimsuit, "just in case it starts raining again."

5 comments:

Laighton and Katie said...

Hey! Great job on the hair! Maybe that is why I have all boys :) Your kids are addorable!

Unknown said...

I am so impressed with Kailyn's hair! (Not just that you did it, but that she would sit still long enough to let you - I am lucky to get a brush pulled through Olivia's most mornings.) And I LOVED your post about Ryan trying solid foods - very cute. Glad you guys are doing well and enjoying the spring!
Emily

Unknown said...

How did you get so good at doing hair?? It looks professional! sorry to hear that Ryan is still not sleeping through the night, but if it makes you feel any better Makayla is now 9 months and is still getting up 3-4 times a night!! It looks like you guys are having a great summer, I can't wait to see you all!!
love,
Amy

brittani c. said...

I need a french braiding lesson from you one of these days. Coming from a household full of girls, it's sad that I never learned how.

Judy said...

That braiding is fantastic! Love those bumbo chairs.