Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday

Chase got ready for church by taking a shower with Dad. He hated it. He is the first of our kids to hate baths and showers. All of the other kids would get upset when you undressed them, but once in the water they would quit crying, and be fascinated by the water.

He looks like he is ok here but I think he was just taking a breather before starting up again.

What Chase really thought of the shower.

Dressed and ready for church.


Pictures of the kids.



We survived church. Here is Chase chilling after church.

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

Very cute pictures of the kids together! I still can't believe how much hair Ryan has.

David Kenison said...

Those are darling photos of the kids together! And thanks for keeping the shower photos G-rated!!

the landreths said...

So your baby is 2 weeks old, he and all your kids are picture perfect before church. What?! You're my hero!

Laighton and Katie said...

Hey!
What time do you have church? We would never have time to get everyone ready and still have time for pictures. :) VERY CUTE!!

Katie

The Ziemers said...

My kids have all loved the shower. I hope he gets used to it. Ryan has such skinny little legs and feet!

The Bassetts said...

What a cute crew you have. I love the pictures of the kids all together. Good job of surviving church...Reed had to give a talk so I had the kids to myself on the bench this Sunday and I am very glad that doesn't happen very often
Carissa

Jill Lau said...

I love love love his hair, so cute!

Lisa said...

Wow, you got some great pictures of all the kids. I especially like the one of them all looking at him sleep. Wow, look at all that hair! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Judy said...

Ryan looks so old! It must be that mop of hair on his head. I love the little man church outfit.

S&J Jones Family said...

What a cute little Sunday outfit. He is so cute. My boys love showers but Baer wasn't too fond of them when he was younger.

Brenda said...

So cute to see him in the shower, he just looks little. He looks like he fits right in with your family with all his hair

Stacy said...

What a handsome little man!! And that family picture is adorable!