Saturday, February 7, 2009

2 weeks

Chase is already 2 weeks old, although it feels like forever ago that I was in the hospital having him.

This week was a bit long with Ken working long hours that kept him away most of the day, through dinner, and bedtime (the time of the day I want him around the most, especially with a new baby). I am feeling pretty good today. Unfortunately, I ended up developing mastitis on Friday. It came on like a ton of bricks. Luckily, I was able to get on antibiotics quick and feel much better today. Ken actually had today off (and tomorrow. It's been a long time since he has gone to church with us). We decided to take advantage of his day off and we went up to Michigan to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum. The kids had a lot of fun. Jordan was begging to stay longer when we told her it was time to go.



We spent the rest of the day chilling at home, Ken and I reading our respective books and the kids played. We then went to Pizza Hut for dinner, thanks to Reed and Carrisa who sent us a gift card for Christmas.


2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am glad that you guys got to spend some time together as a family. How is it going out with 4 kids?

Greg Becky said...

Congrats on another baby. Your kids are getting so big. I have to say they look like little Bassetts for sure! Hope you're feeling good.