Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Haircut

Chase got his first haircut last Tuesday (when he was 3 weeks old). The hair going down his neck and over his ears was starting to bug me. Since the process involved getting undressed, Chase, of course, hated it. Kailyn did a great job taking the pictures.

Getting ready. (Look at those skinny arms and legs)

Cutting with the clippers

Chase was not a fan of getting a haircut.
All done.

Look at his sad face.

All of the hair that was cut off. It was so fine and soft.

Washing the hair off. He doesn't like baths either.
So much better.

Because Chase's hair is so fine the clippers had a hard time getting some of the hair so here he is getting a touch up. He slept through the second cut...he was pretty worn out from all of that crying.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

you guys did such a good job on his haircut! I didn't realize all the hard work that went into it.

Brenda said...

He is soooo cute. Beautiful baby. Oh and could you send some of that hair, I think my daughter might need some here in a few months. Or maybe you could just bag some up from his next hair cut.

Adam Jensen said...

so cute! I can't believe how much hair he had!!! I think the first haircut being at 3 weeks has to be a record :)

The Ziemers said...

That is sooo crazy! I would not dare cut my kids hair that early. But I think you did a fabulous job and he looks cute, cute, cute!!!