Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mischief

I am in the living room getting ready to go to playgroup when Caden comes in saying, "Mom, I got just a little." I turn around and this is what I see. I respond, "You got just a little?" "Yep, I got just a little bit." He had gotten 'just a little' lip gloss all over his face. Jordan is always asking to hold Chase. I'm not really sure why since she always seems so distracted and uninterested when she does.

Last Friday Ken called during one of his 30 hour shifts to see how I was doing. I was really worn out from being with the kids 24/7 so I told Ken I didn't care how it happened but I had to get a break. So the next day I went out and Ken needed a rest so he sent the kids for quiet time. When I got home Kailyn told me that during quiet time she had 'accidentally' colored on Jordan with marker. You tell me if you think it was an accident.


Apparently Jordan learned to put on lip gloss from Caden.

I HATE when Caden falls asleep in the car cause it means disaster. I will take him out of his car seat and carry him up to his bed and try and lay him down and he will freak out. Saying he doesn't want to take a nap. Well, the other day his nap was skipped due to Kailyn's music program at school. Then later that day we ran errands. On the way home he fell asleep in his car seat. I took him in and for the life of me couldn't get him to wake up. I didn't want him to sleep then cause he would never go to bed that night. Why can't he stay asleep like this when it is nap time.


Caden has hit the twos full force. We have so many melt downs and fits. He is also very emotional. Here he is sad about something.

No comments: