Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pictures

Here are the pictures I took of the kids before church on Easter Sunday. I took a ton of pictures of the kids as a group and of course the first ended up being the best. After the first, Jordan didn't want to look at the camera, Kailyn got too poisey, Caden too wiggly, and Ryan cried and cried and cried and then spit up...causing Kailyn to almost lose her cookies.

Kailyn 5 1/2 years old



Jordan 4 years old





Caden 2 1/2 years old
The goose egg and scratch on his head are from a couple nights ago when he was goofying around after I had put him to bed.
Chase 3 months
(these will be coming. Unfortunately, Chase was way to upset to do it today)

Group Picture

2 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute pictures!!

Lynn said...

Please tell Jordan I loved her coloring! Great job, Jordan!

Shelly, great pictures of the kids. I'd like to have you send some to Costco for me so I can print them.

You guys really know how to have fun! A train!!! And Chicago sounded like lots of fun!

Thanks for posting,
MomBa