Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kailyn on the Piano

About 4 months ago, I started teaching Kailyn how to play the piano. She's been doing great, learning lots, moving as quickly as my work schedule will allow her to move. for the first 2 months, she moved very quickly, for the past 2 months, as I have been on Neuro/Neurosurgery, our lessons have been a little more spread out.

Here is a video of Kailyn playing the piano. We have her play and say the names of the notes for the first verse, then repeat and count (although she got it backwards on the second song).


6 comments:

Your Sister said...

Good job, Kailyn! Love Grandma J

Austin and Mindy said...

That's awesome! Mindy and I really want to see your kids again. We want to see all the nieces and nephews for that matter. Mindy is kind of baby hungry so she needs a baby to hold and kids to play with.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

I am so impressed. I wish I was teaching my kids!...if only I knew how to teach! Wish you lived closer...though maybe you are not up for teaching other kids right now!

Angie said...

Wow! Very nice Kailyn! You have great piano hands.

Brenda said...

The Eddingtons are impressed! That is so neat that you are teaching her the notes and counting. I can see in her piano skills that she has a very good teacher.

Lynn said...

Dear Kailyn,
I am so impressed with your piano playing. You do a great job of counting and singing and keeping a steady tempo! I hope you can record some more playing soon. I love to listen and watch you play.

Please tell your Dad and Mom thank you for giving you lessons and helping you practice. That is a great treasure!

Love,
Grandma Bassett