Sunday, December 19, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...

...are my front teeth.

Jordan lost her very first tooth. She was over the moon when it came out. She had been begging me for a week to pull it (I only pull when very loose). She was able to pry it out at school and was practically jumping out of her skin to show me her toothless smile.


Just a few day before Jordan lost her tooth, Kailyn bit into a biscuit and sent her tooth flying across the room. She loves having 3 holes in her mouth although it won't be for long, the top two adult teeth are already starting to poke through.


2 comments:

chrisjones said...

Ack! I almost missed this post with your tricky posting system.

Poor tooth fairy; she's going to go broke!

I love the look of missing teeth. It looks good on both Kailyn and Jordan!

Stacy said...

really? She lost a tooth? Is she old enough? They sure are cute with their toothless smiles!