Monday, October 12, 2009

Random Photos

The kids made a fort in the playroom the other day. They had so much fun playing in it and being the nice mom that I am I even let them sleep in it one night.

Jordan


Caden and Kailyn


Kailyn loves to play dress-up, unfortunately there isn't very many dress-ups that fit her anymore. Gotta give her credit for her creativity.


Caden taking a bath.


Chase loves baths!


Chase gave no signs of being tired, he fussed just a little and I came in and this is what I found. Why can't he go to sleep this easy all of the time?

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

chase looks exactly like caden in the sleeping picture!!!

Renae said...

Maybe it's your comfy carpet that soothes Chase to sleep. Who needs a bed?
I love the fort. You are an awesome mom for letting them sleep in it. My mom never let us.

The Ziemers said...

You have had some bad luck lately with appliances. Our bad luck has been with electronics. I hate it when stuff breaks! It is almost like Christmas morning to me when I find one of my kids zonked out all on their own at night!