Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's pouring

When we got back home after our car problems, I decided to check out Ken's schedule to see what I was up against. At the bottom of the two months it said "Sorry, Shell, I love you. See you next month." Thats not good. Then about a week and half ago our washing machine stopped working. I thought I can do this, don't stress, just fix the problem. I looked on Craig's List and found a used one. After just one week it decided to stop working. It does not agitate the clothes. Oh, did I mention Ken is gone to a conference in Boston for a week? I decided to try out our heater yesterday since we have a cold front coming in this weekend. Works great except now it won't shut off and is blowing cool air. Then just as I am getting ready to go to bed, Caden decides to throw up all over the bed. Did I mention our washing machine went out yesterday? This is looking to be a fun week while Ken is gone.

7 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh my goodness! Shelly, I can't believe your bad luck lately. It seems like right now is the perfect time for a vacation to South Bend. Just bring the kids and settle in over here.

The Ziemers said...

That stinks, Shelly! If you need to use a washing machine, come on over.

Judy said...

Call your visiting teachers/home teachers. What do people DO who live far away from home and don't have ward members to help them? You have our sympathy!

Stacy said...

Oh Shelly I am so sorry! That just sounds miserable. You are a much better/stronger woman than I am. I would have packed up and moved home by now I think!!

Kent and Leisy said...

really, shelly- you can use our washer (and dryer)! I know we don't live super close- but if you want to come over tomorrow- or tonight- or whenEVER- please do!!

Delaps said...

I just can't believe your luck! It must mean that good things are coming your way

Susan said...

I'm so sorry!! I always find that rough times come just prior to great times.. at least that thought keeps me going through the rough times! :)