Monday, October 12, 2009

A big boom


So Sunday we are relaxing while our dinner is cooking in the crockpot. Then suddenly we hear a big boom. Sounded almost like a cannon going off. At the time we couldn't figure out where it had come from but then when sat down to eat we quickly found out. Our crockpot had some how crack. How does a crockpot cooking soup explode? Yes, it feels like everything is falling apart. Did I mention I pulled our blender out last week and it had a big crack in it? I am really not complaining. At this point I kind of find it humorous. I figure at least we are going down in value of the objects breaking down.

2 comments:

Angie said...

This is scary. I have that identical crockpot.
Did it make a huge mess?

Emilee said...

Seriously, Shelly, this would only happen to you.