Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Caden Turns 3

Happy Birthday Caden! Caden had a great birthday. He started out the day at preschool (which he loves), then after Kailyn got out of school we all went to the zoo. That's right all of us, Ken was actually able to join us. After the zoo we ate at McDonald's, per Caden's request, and then went home for cake, ice cream and presents.

ZOO

Jordan

Kailyn jumping to Dad.

Caden jumping to Dad.

Daddy being tricky with Chase.

We were able to see the elephants up close as they went outside to eat after their bath.

OPENING PRESENTS
New train set.


I don't know do think he is excited about the car he got from Grandma and Grandpa Jones?

Playing with the car with Dad.

You can't tell but Caden is actually jumping up and down in this picture. He loves his new car!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Jones, Caden loves his new car!

Caden's cake. He originally wanted a car cake so he could keep the cars but I found this little army set and decided to us it instead.

Caden is always the first to lick the icing off of the candles so he was so excited that he had more things to lick today.


A LITTLE ABOUT CADEN
Things in parenthesis are things I added
Favorite color? green
Favorite food? yogurt, salad, granola bars
What do you want to be when you grow up? fireman
Favorite thing to do? play with cars (ride bike, play at play ground)
Who are your friends? Sam, Zeb, Ellie, Andrew, Matthew, Zachery,
What is your favorite toy? Just my big car (refer to pictures above if you don't know what he is talking about)
Favorite Story/Book? The Caterpillar one (I think he means the Hungry Caterpillar)
Where do you want to live when you get big? Home, I mean at school
How many kids are you going to have? 3
Favorite song? I Am a Child of God
Favorite movie? Bob the Builder
What makes you happy? Chase
What makes you sad? because I don't want oatmeal
How do you know mom and dad love you? because I love them

3 comments:

Renae said...

Caden is such a sweet little boy! What a fun birthday! That's funny about the oatmeal and the excited smile on his face at seeing the car :).

Brenda said...

Don't worry Caden, I don't like oatmeal either. I love his expression when he is getting the car. It is so darn cute! Breven got a remote control car and he loved it to. But I think we got him one that was a little old for him. So he uses it like a regular car when he gets frusterated that it won't go where he wants it to. Oh well

JennyB said...

Andrew has that same remote control car...and that same look on his face! What a sweet boy you have, I still can't believe I did not know it was his birthday at school!! Will he forgive me?