Sunday, August 2, 2009

The pictures Shelly Forgot

Shelly "forgot" to put pictures of herself up. So, here are a few more pictures of the horseback riding and covered wagon day.

Also pictured are Grandpa and Grandma Bassett, "Happy Pappy" (our friend who offered the instruction on hooking up and driving a team of mules--he's up close to Ken, ready to take over the reins if things got out of hand. He did have to take the reins a couple of times), and a couple of ladies who came out for a ride.







4 comments:

BensonFam said...

That looks like so much fun!! (P.s. when did Ryan become Chase?)

Lisa said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun! Your pictures make me miss Montana. We are excited to be back there at the end of the month!

Lisa said...

p.s. I don't know if I'm loosing it (which very well I could be ;-) but I thought your baby's name was Ryan. Hmmmm....Am I confused? Is Chase his real name and Ryan was his middle name? Anyway...just had to ask.

Kyle B. Gee said...

Great pictures in several posts of your trip. Thanks for sharing.