Saturday, August 1, 2009

Boating

After my girl's weekend I headed to Montana to meet up with Ken and the kids. The 3 older kids were really excited to see me, but Chase didn't even recognize who I was. I was a bit nervous when I tried to feed him and he freaked out(I do not want to have to pay for formula if I don't have to). Luckily, he eventually remembered who I was (after the 2nd or 3rd time trying to feed him). I met up with everyone for a boating trip with the Hansens (long time friends of Ken's family). We all got to do some boating and tubing. All of the kids tried the tubing. Kailyn was way excited to try until she fell in and wanted nothing more to do with it. Jordan did not want to go in and even after we got started she wanted to be done. Jordan's trip was so quick we didn't get any pictures. Caden was a bit hesitant but ended up loving it.

Ken and Kailyn trying to get up on the tub. Unfortunately, they didn't quite get up and ended up tipping and Kailyn refused to try again.

Caden and Me tubing. Caden loved it.
Ken on the tube. Sorry I didn't get any of him in action the water was too choppy and all of the other pictures turned out blurry.
I had so much fun, although my arms and legs were a bit sore the next day.


Caden loved the Cheetos someone brought. (he had an orange face and hands)
...and apparently he loved the chocolate chip cookie too.

Jordan and Caden getting ready for a ride on the boat.

Ken and Caden trying to skip rocks.

Jordan helping steer the boat.



Kailyn and her cousin Allan on the boat.

No comments: