Monday, May 4, 2009

Silly Kids

We were in the backyard and Caden said, "Mom, snow."
I looked around to find this supposed snow but couldn't see anything that resembled snow, so, I asked, "Where is the snow?"
Caden pointed to the sky.
My response, "Uhh, that's not snow. Those are clouds."

I told Kailyn to practice the piano after school one day. She told me she was too sick and would probably throw up all over the piano if she tried to practice. After dinner (Kailyn felt too sick to eat) I went out in the front yard with Jordan and Caden so they could ride their bikes. Kailyn appeared at the door and anxiously called my name. I turned just in time to see her throw up all over the front porch. When she was done, she calmly said, "See, Mom, I knew I would throw up all over the piano if I practiced."

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Poor girl! At least she was telling the truth and not just making up excuses!

Beth said...

Poor Kailyn but a little funny too! Thank goodness it was outside and not on the piano!

S&J Jones Family said...

That's so funny, I love these posts. I'm sorry she felt sick too though :)

Kent and Leisy said...

I am also so glad that she didn't throw up on the piano. Can you imagine cleaning up that mess?!