Saturday, May 28, 2011

Say Cheese...

I gave everyone, other than Ava, a haircut and thought it was a great time to take a quick picture. Let me tell you, there is nothing quick about trying to get a decent picture of 5 kids. This post really should be entitled say please. Chase please look at the camera. Chase please stand here (he is definitely two...stubborn!). Caden please stop posing and acting silly. Jordan please wake up you're staring into space. Kailyn please just look this way and not worry about what others are doing. Ava please don't slump, we want to see your face. 


By the time I got anything decent the sun was out from behind the clouds and thus everyone is squinting.
Caden, Ava, Kailyn, Jordan, Chase

Kailyn, Ava, Jordan

Chase, Caden

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Maybe you should have them say Please instead of Cheese for pictures!! They turned out super cute though! and I'm not just talking about their hair cuts! Way to go super mom!

BensonFam said...

WOW! I am impressed Shelly - I can't even get two to smile and look in the same direction at the same time. (P.s. I LOVE Jordan's haircut! It's so cute on her!)

Judy said...

Such beautiful children! I love these pictures.

Jill Lau said...

so cute!

Lindsay said...

your hard work paid off... the pictures and haircuts really did turn out cute.

It's nice to hear Chase is in the same stage as Willa...two year olds can be so hard!!

The Bassetts said...

Cute pictures - you did so good to get them all looking the same way. I can't even get my 3 to do that (see mother's day post:)
Carissa

Scott and Lindsay said...

what cute pics! and kids!