Sunday, May 8, 2011

5X

Yes, I am 5X a mother. Somedays I can hardly believe it. People will ask how many kids I have and it just feels so weird to say 5 (Wow! I have 5 kids). It was a good Mother's Day for me. I feel so lucky to be the mom of 5 great kids. I really do love my kids to pieces and don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without them. Though exhausting at times they can be so funny, so cute, and so sweet.


Kailyn 7 1/2

Jordan 6
Caden 4 1/2
Chase 2

Ava almost 3 months

Homemade card by Kailyn

Homemade card by Jordan (Front)

The poem Jordan wrote all by herself (back of card). It says..
My mom is special
my mom is sweet
my mom is one who earns a treat
I love her and she loves me
we're special as can be
Love Jordan


Card Jordan made at school. It says...
My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world. She is as pretty as an easteregg. She weighs 10 pounds. My mom is 30 years old, and she's coot (cute). Her hair is brown and shert (short). My mom's favorite food is tockows (tacos). When she has "free time", she loves to woch t.v. (watch tv). When she was in Kindergarten, she never ever cold pipel names (called people names). I think my mom looks funny when she makes funny fasels (makes funny faces). She makes me laugh whine she tikies me (when she tickles me).I wish mom would have a picknik with me everyday. I wouldn't trade my mom for 600 amingril dall (600 American Girl Dolls) because I love her sooo much!




At church the kids filled out the above sheets.  Here is what they said.
                                                (Kailyn   Jordan  Caden)

My mom's name is                   Shelly  Shelly  Michelle
My mom is                               30          30          29             years old     
my mom likes to   Help me read Harry Potter   watch TV and read and take care of Ava   clean the dishes
my mom has                           Blue          blue       blue        eyes
my mom weighs this much  about 139     140       75    pounds
My mom's birthday is on        8/11            August     not in October (his birthday is in October)
My mom was born in               1981             Montana       Utah 
My mom's favorite food is        sandwiches       all different foods   sandwiches
My mom likes to help me          read & sew     read chapter books     make my bed
My mom is the best at                being a mom!   writing on her e-mail    driving

4 comments:

chrisjones said...

Oh so funny! I love Caden's answers-they are priceless. If you really love to do dishes, I'll let you come and do ours.

Judy said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful children. And Shelley, maybe if you took Jordan on more pickniks, you would weigh more than 10 pounds. In any case, you are a wonderful mom. Happy Mother's Day!

Stacy said...

Oh kids are just priceless! and I am totally with you on 5 kids? Really? I have 5 kids? I just can't wrap my brain around it most days! I just just getting use to the fact that I had 4 kids. oh boy. I mean, oh girl. Cuz we make girls! :)

Shelly said...

I Love you mom!:)