Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our New Home

We bought a house!! We are less than a block from the elementary. The home is 2900 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 3 bath, ranch style. We are excited to finally get settled. We will be closing on the house on June 10.


Our house on the right...the school straight ahead.
Back yard (unfortunately the slide you see on the left is not ours).

Caden (with his orange construction goggles on) showing off the back of the house.

Front door (stairs going downstairs on left, hallway to bedrooms on the right)











Downstairs gas fireplace.

Downstairs family room.

14 comments:

Susan said...

oooo! how exciting! congratulations! I love that it's SO close to the school - that will be so nice :)

BensonFam said...

Oh my goodness it's so nice! And how wonderful to be so close to the school and to finally be getting settled. Congratulations!!

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

It is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys! We will have to come and visit.

Stacy said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! and it is just a beautiful home!

chrisjones said...

It's beautiful! You are going to love it!

Jill Lau said...

YEAH!!! It looks so great and so nice to be close to the school. You guys deserve it. Have fun moving everything in to some more space!!

Emilee said...

How fantastic is that! Looks like a beautiful home. Congratulations!

Judy said...

SPECTACULAR! I love everything about it (except that it is far away from my kids). Congratulations!

The Bassetts said...

Congratulations guys!!! That house looks amazing, and what an awesome location. I am excited for you (especially Shelly) to get all settled in and not have to move for a while.
Carissa

Jorden and Jessica said...

Wow! The house is beautiful!!! I love it! How nice that it is so close to the elementary! And How nice to finally be settled. Can I come visit you?!

suuuz5 said...

It is gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Lisa said...

LOVE IT! I am so happy for you guys!

Kent and Leisy said...

so amazing! congrats!! such a beautiful home!

the landreths said...

What an amazing house! (and location!). Congratulations!! You guys deserve a big beautiful house :)