Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jordan

Jordan got to be the 'K-Star' of kindergarten this last week. She was so excited. She found pictures of herself growing up and took them to the school to display on the classroom bulletin board, and she got to bring home the class teddy bear, Robert Bear. Robert Bear spent the week with our family. He even got to go swimming with us (though he was a little shy about getting into the pool with us).



Here are the questions Jordan had to answer for her class:
My name is Jordan Bassett
I am 5 years old
I have 2 brothers and 1 sister
My favorite game is Uno
My favorite color is pink
My favorite food is chicken nuggets
My favorite TV show is Strawberry Shortcake
I help at home by cleaning my bedroom
My favorite toy is Barbies
My favorite animal is a unicorn
My favorite story is There's a Mouse About the House
My favorite song is Let Me See You Boogaloo
My favorite letter friend is Rr

That Friday the whole family (minus Kailyn who was in class) got to go to Jordan's class so her class could meet us. We also got to play a game where we tried to guess the answers to the above questions. We knew all of them except Strawberry Shortcake (I don't remember her ever watching this), unicorn (didn't know this was considered an animal), and favorite song (it is a class song so I have never heard it).

Jordan is our silly girl. Everything is a game or a joke. She loves to be doing things. The flip side of this is when she is tired. She becomes totally irrational and has a hard time controlling her emotions. Going to her room to vent for a little bit (normally like 30 minutes) does wonders for her.

2 comments:

chrisjones said...

Oh my goodness, Jordan, you are a cute girl! I didn't know you like unicorns and the color pink! You are getting to be so grown up.

Liora said...

I am so glad you guys are in a house!! it looks nice too! YAY!! Miss you!