Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Corner Turned?

I think Chase may have turned a corner. Friday night was the worst night that he has had but then Sunday and Monday night he did so much better. He was still up every 2 hours, and one time after an hour, but he went to sleep quickly after being fed.
Today Chase was SO good compared to normal too. I went to work out at the church with some friends and he was awake. I thought I wouldn't get any workout in because if he is awake he is normally fussy and wants to be held. He laid on his blanket without crying for 20 minutes! I couldn't believe it! Then he started fussying a little so I picked him up and he quickly went to sleep with very little work. He did so good today, I really hope it is the 'new' Chase.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh, I hope it's true, for your sake. It really is wonderful what some good sleep can do for a baby. (And for a mom, as far as that goes.) You really are amazing, Shelly.

Stacy said...

Oh YEAH!!! You are making me not want a #4! But I hope for your sake and his that he really is getting better.

Joe and Dawn said...

Oh man! I'm glad he's doing a little better. I don't know if you remember but Ashlyn was a lot like that. She was so fussy that I had really high anxiety before Conner was born because I didn't know if I could go through it again. She's so great now, it was just realizing that it doesn't last forever and I wasn't myself because of it that was the hard part. Hang in there you guys:)