Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town

Saturday, we had our ward Christmas party. It was a really good turn out. There were a lot of people and a lot of food. Ken was on call but was able to join us for part of the celebration (a wonderful/pleasant surprise). They had a little reenactment of the nativity, put on by the primary kids. It was very cute. Kailyn was one of many shepherds. (Pictured above in the yellow with dark blue head cover)

The big guy in red also stopped by. The girls were very excited to see him. When asked what she wanted for Christmas, Kailyn responded "presents." I think I can handle that one.

Jordan was acting a bit shy and refused to even look at Santa.

I was a bit nervous for Caden. He sat on Santa's lap and gave a look of question. I held my breath and waited for the freak out--you know the crying, squirming and look of "please save me! Get me off this strange guy's lap!" But he didn't cry, in fact he got a huge grin on his face and seemed quite happy to have met the guy (especially since he got a candy cane out of it).


No comments: