Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged

I don't have any pictures of just me, but this is the most recent picture I have of myself taken on our trip to Columbus. Since this is a post about me thought there should be a pic of me.



So, like everyone else in blogging world, I have been tagged. So here it goes...

1. I hate shopping. I hate trying on million of clothes that make me look disportioned, big, small, awkward, old lady, little kid, etc. etc. Don't get me wrong, I love new clothes! I just really hate trying to find them. Oh, the other part I hate is I take it home and wash it and suddenly it just doesn't fit right anymore.

2. I have horrible circulation. Especially my toes, it doesn't take much for them to start turning white.

3. I love chocolate but I hate chocolate flavored ice cream and dark chocolate candy bars. I think I just like chocolate in moderation these things just have too much of a chocolate taste.

4. I like mowing the lawn. I have always liked it. The only problem is the kids right now, trying to keep them happy while I mow our huge lawn is no fun. Also, our lawn mower died a few weeks back. We tried to buy a new one but no one has them in stock right now.

5. I don't like watching movies more than once. I don't understand the point if you already know what is going to happen. I have a hard enough time sitting through it once (I am always doing something else while we watch a movie)

6. I love being around people. I love the chaos and commotion. I would take being with others over being alone anyday.

7 comments:

banks said...

Again, I love that you have a blog. It is such a good way to keep people informed. I also loved you tag. It was fun getting to know you better. Your blogs are so cute of your kids, and I love there costumes. What is your pumpkin dinner? Kami

Shelly and Ken said...

It is basically a casserole cooked in a pumpkin. Hamburger, onion, rice, cream soup, soy sauce, little brown sugar etc. Then you eat it by scrapping the sides of the pumpkin (if you get a good pumpkin. We did get a pumpkin that didn't taste very good one year). It is pretty good and the kids think it great they are "eating pumpkin."

chrisjones said...

Love the pictures, Shelly. Keep them coming! Mom

Liora said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog!! I cannot believe how big your kids are - especially Caden! We miss you guys!! Glad you are all doing well!

S&J Jones Family said...

I have bad circulation, too. I usually can't feel my feet because of it.

I don't really like chocolate milk or chocolate ice cream and I usually don't like dark chocolate candy bars. I have acquired a taste for dark chocolate recently. Then I hear that someone from Godiva said that milk chocolate is for beginners. I think that is funny.

I don't like watching movies over again either...unless it has been years.

Lyndsay said...

If you need a lawn mower, let us know. We're just up the street!

Emilee said...

What a fun post--you learn things on blogs that you probably wouldn't learn otherwise. Thanks!