Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Now I know

So our kids have been sick. No fun! Jordan was up Monday night from midnight until 3 throwing up and complaining her stomach hurt. Then Kailyn got home from preschool today, ate lunch and then started complaining her stomach hurt. She has been throwing up since then. Ken got home and I said to him that I'm worried about Caden. He said no worries Caden is definitely going to get sick. Yes I know he was going to get sick. I hate it cause he can't tell me he doesn't feel well, there is no telling when he is going to throw...(as if on cue Caden threw up all over me). Well, now I know where he is going to be when I find out he is sick.

So now the waiting game. When am I going to get sick? I have been washing my hands like crazy but lets be real I don't think that is going to stop me from getting sick. I have had to bath and change my clothes a couple times, not to mention having to clean up all of the throw up from the kids. I hate being sick with kids. They expect you to still function even though you feel terrible. And for some reason my kids kind of freak out when I am laying around or sitting for too long.

Here is a pic of poor sick Caden. He crashed on Ken's lap after throwing up all evening.

4 comments:

banks said...

First of all I am so happy you have a blog up. I will have to add you to my blogging list. Second, I hope you don't get sick. It is no fun having sick kids. And last, I love the picture of the kids in the leaves. Do you love having a real fall? We are having a small fall and I love it. Well, I am so excited to hear more about your adventures from your blog. Kami

chrisjones said...

Poor Shelly! I hope you stay well. Love Mom

Lisa said...

Wow, sounds like no fun. I can't believe how much Caeden looks like your brother as a baby. Maybe it is just the photo's I've seen . . . hmmmmm . . . hope you don't get sick; I am sure enjoying reading your blog.

S&J Jones Family said...

I like that picture because that is how I hold the kids when they are sleeping, too...or if Baer just wants to be bounced (and I don't have the bouncer handy).