Monday, October 29, 2007

Primary Program

Well, thought I would write an update on the program. We had our primary program yesterday. It went so well. I was really happy with it considering I was so clueless when I got the assignment. The kids did great. The songs went well. And Kailyn was so cute. Kailyn remembered her part and said it nice and clear. I am relieved it is over. What a weight off my shoulders. No more worries about Sunbeams diving over the side of the stage or ending 20 minutes early. I have to say thank you so much to Rachel M. for helping get started and giving me such great advice on how to have a successful program. Also, my mom who gave me some great ideas on how to write the program. I don't know what I would have done without both of you helping me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

It was wonderful. What a fantastic program! You did a marvelous job.