Monday, October 29, 2007

Pre-Halloween Fun

Saturday night was our ward Trunk-or-treat. The kids all had a lot of fun. Caden caught on quickly and would grab not just one candy but a whole hand full. Then there is Jordan who went up to the first one and said "give us candy." Who taught her manners?

I took these pictures just before leaving to the party in our front yard. I got a lot weird looks from people walking down the street. You know the look, "You do realize that Halloween isn't until Wednesday?"

I made Caden's bee outfit last year for Jordan . My friend Emilee made Kailyn's outfit while I worked on Jordan's (Emilee is quite the sewer). Kailyn is a fairy and Jordan is a witch.

2 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Great Job on the costumes! I wish I would have had more time to make costumes this year. That is one of my favorite parts. We got James's from the neighbor this year though, so that was cool. Baer wore an outfit from your parents that said "Little Cub" on the sleeve and a hat I knitted with ears. I'm going to post pictures up soon...hopefully.

Lynn said...

LOVE the costumes, made especially priceless by those winning smiles! We will miss not seeing them in person this Halloween, but we're glad your family is all together this year. Shelly, you are a SuperMom! Love ya all the time,
Mom B.