Tuesday, October 13, 2015

July 4, 2015

The kids and I spent most the day at the pool. The kids love all of the activities at the pool on the Fourth.

In the afternoon, we were able to get together with some friends and have a BBQ for July 4th. The best part was Ken was actually able to come. The kids had tons of fun.




The boys had fun just running around and being boys.

The Hunts brought some stuff so the kids could make huge bubbles. All of the kids had fun making bubbles, from the big kids to the very young.



Jordan was able to make some big bubbles.


Kailyn had fun showing off her skills.


Brynn helping Hannah make some bubbles.



I even took a stab at it and made some bubbles...which the kids promptly popped.


Chase making some bubbles.


The kids getting ready for a water balloon fight. They had SO much fun. At one point I saw Ava dripping wet and crying. I thought she was crying because she was so wet but she was actually sad because she wanted more water balloons but they were all gone.


I didn't take the kids to fireworks this year. Yep, just wasn't up for taking the kids again by myself and messing up Hannah's already horrible sleeping. Kailyn, Jordan and I were actually able to see a lot of really good fireworks from our front porch, so it all worked out.

2 comments:

chrisjones said...

Yeah, I agree--that's enough fun for July 4th. Who needs fireworks? Hannah would have hated the noise anyway, right?

Lynn said...

Sounds like lots of fun! What a great life history story you are making with your blogs!