Sunday, June 28, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Yes, it snowed on Mother's Day! What? That is not a good Mother's Day present. Other than the snow it turned out pretty good. Ken had to work but when he got home he helped the kids cook me a delicious meal.

Ava giving me the present she made a preschool.


Chase made me a card with a poem at school...

...and a card at home.

Kailyn made me some delicious chocolate bon bons and fudge.


Caden made me a card.

And a heart at Cub Scouts (Caden made sure I didn't look while he was making it at cub scouts, since I am his leader).

Jordan made me a plate with a poem she wrote herself.


Hannah gave me a snuggle.



Dinner was SO good. It was Salmon with Dill Pistachio Pistou.



Dessert was fruit cookie pie. It was REALLY good. It had a lemon twist I loved.





1 comment:

chrisjones said...

What a fabulous Mother's Day! Aren't you glad it comes around every year?