Saturday, February 25, 2017

January 2016



Ava at Music Makers. She is the first hump after the head on the camel. This is the kids favorite song.


Hannah taking a self portriat.

Caden and Jordan were in choir this year. They would meet once a week in the morning before school to practice. They had a concert in January to show off what they had learned. Ken was out of town so I had to drop Kailyn and Chase off at two different activities and then race over for the concert. It was completely packed. Thankfully some very kind friends gave up their seats for me and the 2 little girls.
Ava very happily waiting for the concert to start.

Hannah was equally patient.

Jordan is in the second row from the top, in the middle, looking at me and smiling.

Caden in the second row up, in the middle, behind the girl who is looking at the choir director (if you can see him I am really impressed)

Here is a little closer picture of Caden and Jordan.

The elementary here does a thing in February where they cut hair and donate it to make wigs for kids. Jordan and I decided to donate this year.
Jordan and me before.

Another before.

Hannah was unsure of the event and wouldn't go to Kailyn. Kailyn begged for me to take her out of school so she could see. It was nice to have Kailyn there to take pictures.

Getting it cut.

All of those that donated their Hair and the cutters.

Close up.



Ava is always asking me to take a picture of her hair, so she can see how I did it.



This is what Chase wrote about what he will be like when he is 100 years old. "When I am 100 years old I will have not hearing. I am giving all them some candy, I will have gray hair."


Jordan and I got gift certificates to get our hair cut for free after we donated our hair. Here we are after we got our hair professionally cut.






1 comment:

chrisjones said...

I love your school's hair donation project. I love that you did it together. And I REALLY love that Chase is admitting in advance that he's going to be a deaf old man.