Monday, April 23, 2012

More Ava Pics

Ava is getting so big so fast. She took her first steps at 10 months but just never figured out she could walk on her own. She would walk between Ken and me without a problem but never chose to walk on her own. She finally walked at 12 1/2 months old. She had the cutest stiffed legged walk.


Good morning bed head.

Playing with Chase.


She is so easy going and patient with her brothers. She doesn't mind them tackling her or being overly loving but if they (or anyone for that matter) tries to take something from her, watch out: she will yell at the top of her lungs.

Bath time- which she loves (other than actually having to get washed)
Chas and Ava

She loves to make messes for mommy to clean up.

She LOVES the dishwasher. It can be very frustrating cause she loves to reorganize and take out everything that I have put in.


Just behind her there is a drawer open. She had taken every piece of silverware and put it in that drawer. Yes they were dirty and now so are my hand towels that I store in that drawer.

Did I mention she loves to make a mess. One day I really needed to get some things done and she kept getting into my wheat so I took a scoop out and put it in a bowel for her to play with.

Yes, she loved the wheat and yes it made a HUGE mess but it also allowed me a few minutes to get somethings done.




Ava has been our most snuggly baby. She loves to be held.  

Sometimes she even falls asleep in our arms. Oh she is so sweet.

Our kids love to play outside. Here is Kailyn playing with some water on the trampoline with her friend Paige.

Unfortunately, Ava loves to play outside too.  The sad part is that Mom can't spend endless hours outside. Here Ava is devastated because she has to stay in while Mom makes dinner.

She was so sad. She just cried and looked so forlorn.

When she does get to go out she is very independant. She tries to keep up with her brothers and sisters but she is also content to just sit and play.  As long as she is outside she really doesn't care.

4 comments:

chrisjones said...

Awww...I love that cute, cuddly, mellow little Ava. She sure is growing up!

Jorden and Jessica said...

I've loved all these updates from you and Ken! All your kids are so adorable and growing up too fast! I think we all need a reunion!

Susan said...

I love her little piggy tails. She's growing up fast!

The Bassetts said...

Aww, what cute pictures. I love her little pig tails. I can empathize with you about the whole mess maker, loves to rearrange the dish washer, always wants to be outside, thing. I think Ava and Micah would get along fabulously.
Carissa