Friday, March 18, 2011

Lowes

Lowes has great free projects for kids on Saturdays.  The kids love doing them.  On this particular Saturday, the kids got to make race cars.  They loved being able to use the little hammers to build something on their own.
Ken helping the kids.


 Caden putting on the tires.


Chase trying to hammer in a nail.

Jordan helping Chase hammer.


Kailyn focused on hammering (did you notice the tongue?).


Jordan trying to straighten out a nail.

Shelly helping Chase.

4 comments:

chrisjones said...

What a great idea for a family outing! I hope Lowe's is paying you for such a cute endorsement.

BensonFam said...

So super cute! I keep meaning to sign my kids up at our local Lowes and now I will definitely have to!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Does every Lowe's do this? If so I had no idea! I laughed out loud when I saw Kailyn's concentrating face with the tongue. Like Mother like daughter!

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

looks like fun! Ya and how often? is it every saturday or once a month? Ya That tongue thing is for sure a jones thing.