Sunday, December 21, 2008

Few things

Kailyn had a choir concert on Thursday. They had the concert at the Erie Street Market. Kailyn of course was very cute. I now know why Kailyn talks about her choir teacher so much. He is a very energetic, bubbly person.

Jordan, Caden, and Kailyn after the concert.

Kailyn 1st girl far left.

Always ready with a smile.

The kids just love babies. They all seem quite fascinated by them. Here they are entertaining Avery Marks. They were having fun making her smile. Luckily, she is a very smiley baby (as can be seen in the second picture) so their job wasn't too hard.

Caden on the phone..."OK, talk to you later, bye bye." (He was very cute but refused to look at me so I could take his picture.)

1 comment:

Renae said...

What a treat! I love that they love babies. Avery is lucky! Thank you. I love your posts. And soon they'll be 4 :)!