Sunday, December 28, 2008

Art Museum


A few weeks ago I took Jordan and Caden to the family center at the Toledo Art Museum. They came home with some neat crafts and stories about all the fun they had painting and playing in the imagination area. Kailyn was quite distraught when she heard of all the fun she had missed. I promised her that we would go again during her Christmas vacation. We went this last Tuesday, and the kids all had fun painting and making mobiles and pine cone trees. Even though we were there for a few hours and even ate lunch there, it wasn't long enough, and they all wanted to go again next week. I love this free activity, and the kids obviously love it too.

2 comments:

BensonFam said...

I'm so jealous - I wish they had something like that around here! Livvy's been off track all month and is bored bored bored - I'm about ready to drop kick her back to school next Monday!

Cynthia said...

Are you going on Tuesday (tomorrow)? If the weather is good, we would love to join you! Email or call me if you end up going.