Saturday, December 8, 2012

Caden's 6th and Pumpkin Carving

Caden turned 6!! What a great way to celebrate with lots of family in town.
Opening a card (using the tongue always helps in tough situations like this).

Present from Grandma and Grandpa J. He loves problem solving and building, so this was a great gift.


He is pretty excited about this present.

Caden's traditional brownies.


A little about Caden...

Favorite color? green
Favorite food? waffles with whip cream and strawberries
What do you want to be when you grow up? policeman
Favorite thing to do? play with my friends and family
Who are your friends? Jamie (lives across street), Jackson, Tom
What is your favorite toy? cars (he loves to create things, with paper or his legos)
Favorite Story/Book? superhero books
Where do you want to live when you get big? in house like we do right now
How many kids are you going to have? 4
Favorite song? As I Have Loved You
Favorite movie? superheros
What makes you happy? when I get to play with friends
What makes you sad? When someone hits me, kicks me, or punches me
How do you know mom and dad love you? cause they give me hugs and kisses


After the birthday celebration it was on to pumpkin carving.

Dig in Chase.

It is so much fun, right Chase?

Creating a design.

Kailyn helping to clean out the pumpkin.

Caden excited to help.

OK that was gross,we will just put that back into the pumpkin.

Uncle Andrew creating an awesome design for Breven.

Caden loves this part of pumpkin carving... Can't you tell?

We love when Daddy is around so he can help with the gross stuff.

Dad trying to get Ava to help.

Ava was not having ANY part of that. You should of heard her screaming...actually be glad you weren't here to hear that.
Jordan capturing the moment on her camera.

Great Star Wars pumpkin boys.

Crazy eyed Kyla.

Kailyn adding some gruesome detail.

Jordan making her own creation.

Kailyn andGrandpa B with their pumpkin.
Chase and Grandma B with their pumpkin

Mom and Jordan with their creation.

Jordan's heart done on the back of the pumpkin.

Breven and Uncle Andrew pointing out their flaming hot pumpkin.

Aunt Brenda and Becky.
A pumpkin line up.

1 comment:

chrisjones said...

I have to admit when I read you were celebrating Caden's 6th, I had a moment of panic thinking I'd forgotten it. I was relieved when I read further and realized I remembered it long enough to send a gift. Obviously, I have too much going on in my life right now.l