Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday

As any five year old would be, Jordan was estatic for her birthday. She has been counting down for the whole month. We had a small family party. We started with Jordan opening presents and ended with dessert--brownies with pink frosting and purple sprinkles and of course ice cream. Then Ken took Jordan and Kailyn to dinner. Every Monday the residency program has dinner for prospective residents. Ken and I often go (its a free dinner). They were so excited to go out with their dad and get dinner and pop.






Licking the candles. One of Jordan's favorite things.

Jordan was so funny to watch blow out her candles. She couldn't blow them out no matter how hard she tried. Probably would help if she was blowing out instead of up toward her forehead.

A Little About Jordan
Favorite color? pink
Favorite food? apples and peanut butter (anytime I ask her what she would like to eat this is what she says she wants)
What do you want to be when you grow up? doctor
Favorite thing to do? play with Taiya (Phillips)
Who are your friends? Taiya, Kailyn, Jenessa, Caden, Chase, Kiersten, Hailey
What is your favorite toy? My American doll (it is actually a Madame Alexander doll)
Favorite Story/Book? Barbie magazine
Where do you want to live when you get big? Montana
How many kids are you going to have? 2
Favorite song? Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
Favorite movie? Barbie and the Island Princess
What makes you happy? if someone takes my toy and wants to show me something and then give it right back. It makes me happy when they give it right back to me.
What makes you sad? when somebody does mean stuff to me
How do you know mom and dad love you? By showing me they love me. They do nice things to me.

2 comments:

Austin and Mindy said...

I see that you are already training Jordan to become a surgeon. Nice!

Lynn said...

Jordan, that looks like a yummy brownie with all that pink frosting!
Grandma Bassett