Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kailyn!!

Today Kailyn turns 5 years old. We actually celebrated her birthday yesterday. She had a great party with family and loved it. Here are a few facts about our Kailyn.

Favorite color? Pink and red
Favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese, German Pancakes
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy and a dentist
Favorite thing to do? Do snow angels in the winter and in spring and summer in the leaves
Who are your friends? Rachel,Shawn,Alyssa,Rebecca,Olivia Wells,Ella,Cassy and Anna McNaughton
What is your favorite toy? My new polly pockets and dolls
Favorite Story/Book? My new Kindergarten book
Where do you want to live when you get big? Arizona
How many kids are you going to have? 11
Favorite Primary song? Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
Favorite movie? Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus
What makes you happy? When I see Daddy after he comes home from work and when I see him after I have been gone.
What makes you sad? When I get cuts that bleed and when people hurt me.
How do you know mom and dad love you? If they tell me, and cause I already know.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy 5th birthday Kailyn!! 11 kids!! Such high aspirations. :)

bryony said...

Happy Birthday, Kailyn! We had fun reading your answers to the questions and learning more about you!

the landreths said...

Her turning 5 is such a surprise because she seemed at least that age when we lived near you. :)Happy Birthday Kailyn!

BensonFam said...

Eleven kids and a dental practice huh? What a cute girl - I hope she has a great time in Kindergarten!

Silly Bassetts said...

Good Luck in Kindergarden Kailyn! Happy Birthday!! So We are excited to see the cake Shelly! :)
Was she suprised? Or did she end up helping with it?