Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Kailyn is 12!

Kailyn was super happy to turn 12! She is SO excited to officially be a part of Young Women's at church (she has been able to go a few times before turning 12 in preparation for girls camp).


Card from Grandma and Grandpa.

Present from Jordan.

Kailyn can now wear mascara.





Kailyn asked for cheesecake for her birthday.




Not bad for my first attempt at real cheesecake. It tasted pretty good.


Kailyn practicing putting on make-up with her friends, Anna and Emma.


Jordan and her friend Olivia talk the big girls into doing their make-up too.





Date night with Mom and Dad to Texas Road House (per Kailyn's request).

Getting sung to.


Favorite color? royal blue
Favorite food? sausage
What do you want to be when you grow up? an artist or a baker or a photographer
Favorite thing to do? read
Who are your friends? Anna Walsh, Emma Saint, and Melanie Williams
What is your favorite toy/thing you own? kindle
Favorite Story/Book? Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Keeper of the Lost Cities
Where do you want to live when you get big? Colorado
How many kids are you going to have? 6 or 8 but 6
Favorite song? Tortuga (by Double V and Formal one) also, anything by Lindsey Stirling
Favorite movie and/or TV show? Home Alone, and the first 3 Harry Potters that I've seen, and Psych 
What makes you happy? Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...ok not really...um, my family and sunshine
What makes you sad? when my Dad calls me ugly (inside joke).
How do you know mom and dad love you? because they tell me and give me hugs and make me food and cause I just know.



1 comment:

chrisjones said...

Oh my! What a beautiful girl. Love you, Kailyn.