Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kids Pics Jan 2013

Ava loves her hat.
Ken gives Ava her favorite doll and stuffed toy.

She hugs them, walks out of the room, and immediately turns around.

Then she gives them to Ken. She does this over and over. She is obsessed with bringing us her toys especially her doll.

Caden

Jordan

Chase


Ava has gotten into hitting, especially poor Chase. On the other hand, she loves to hug and kiss him.

Kailyn getting ready for her class play.

Her friend spray painted her hair to be red like the character she was playing.

Kailyn did great in her play... loud, clear, eye contact, and great emotion. She did a really good job.


Taking a bow.


Kailyn designed and created the program cover.

The kids love having their friends over for dinner. Good thing that they have such great friends, I don't mind losing my sit every once in awhile. (Going around table clockwise: Jordan, Tessa, Ava, Anna, Kailyn, Caden, Chase, Kai)

Yep, I love my kids.

They are pretty amazing.


For Chase's birthday, he got this stuff to make bath water turn to slim. The boys were very hesitant at first, but Caden eventually warmed up to the idea and loved it. Chase loved walking around in it but refused to sit down.
Chase just walking around.

We got new sleds! Unfortunately, we haven't had much snow around here. Caden quickly found a solution.

Chase joined in and they and so much fun. Kept them happy forever.


Ava is definitely a strong willed child. She has started to refuse to take a nap and guess what happens, I find this cuteness on the couch at 4 o'clock.

Kailyn and her friend Anna playing.

Chase and Ava love to dress up.

I love when everyone can play together. Here is Kai, Tessa, Kaily, Jordan, Anna, Ava, and Chase all playing 'house/poor kids' together.

It doesn't take much to make my day. I had just gotten done putting Caden, Chase, and Ava to bed (Ken was working), I was exhausted it had been a long day. I came down to find the dinner table cleared and wiped down. Kailyn, bless her heart, had done it without me even asking. Total made my day.

Ava loves her "pack-pack".

Ava came up to me and asked me to put on Chase's new cape and mask that he had gotten for his birthday. As soon as I got it on, she bent her knees and poised and in a deep voice said "Batman!" (wish I could have recorded it, it was the funniest thing...so cute).

1 comment:

chrisjones said...

My goodness, what cute kids! I remember you guys "sledding" like that, too-not because there was no snow, but because it was too cold.