Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Day on the Bike Trail

Let me just start by saying..."I LOVE the weather here." Here we are in January and it is sunny and mild. It was so nice that we decided to spend the day outside. I had been trying to get Ken to go to a little trail a block from our house for awhile but he never wanted to. I finally talked him into it. He had no idea it was so fun, he was quite impressed. It has a little stream down the middle, a trail on the side, a bridge across and lots of trees and sticks to play with. Oh, and I can't forget the rope swing. (We had our friends' girl Tessa with us for the week while they were out of town.) The other benefit, it totally wore the kids out. (PS Jordan was with us but she got wet right at the beginning and went home to change and cool off, she was not having a good day. I didn't even realize I only took pictures in the beginning and then put the camera away. Sorry Jordan.)




























2 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

I've loved all your updates! I wish we were having weather like you! It looks like thats a perfect little family fun spot! Sure miss your family!

The Bassetts said...

I am a little jealous of your weather! Love the pictures, especially of the rope swing ones.