Saturday, August 6, 2011

Some Sleepy Children

So, we caught some pictures of the kids sleeping in interesting positions lately--leaning on couches, lying on the garage floor (on a VERY HOT summer day dressed up like a bumble bee), and half off the bed.  We also caught a couple of cuties sleeping all peacefully.  BTW, the last few blogs have been done by Ken (including this one).  As you can see, the quality of posts has gone down, and they're getting spread further and further apart.  PLEASE, BEG Shelly to come back to blogging world!!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

chrisjones said...

Ken, I think you are doing just fine as family blogger! Those are some pretty cute sleepers you have.

Judy said...

On the garage floor? And with his basketball no less! These pictures tickle my funny bone! Ken, I think it's awesome you are giving Shelly a hand here. I think it's pretty good if she can just get through the day at this point!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Love the pictures! & ken I think you are an awesome blogger, and such a nice husband for giving shelly a break!

Julie Sacks said...

I just have to say that your little Ava, is ADORABLE!!! I love those chub cheeks! i hope all is going good for yall!