Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jordan turns 6!

Jordan had a fun filled birthday.  She started out the night opening presents then per her request we had Fuddrucker's for dinner, ate cake and ice cream and then watched a movie.




Opening her new scooter from Mom and Dad.


Kailyn and Jordan waiting for our food to be ready, so they can feel the disc vibrate.


Make a wish.


A Little About Jordan at Age 6
(exactly how she said it)


Favorite color? Pink
Favorite food? Chicken Nuggets
What do you want to be when you grow up? a veterinarian...What's a veterinarian again?
Favorite thing to do? Play with my toys that I got for my birthday.
Favorite thing about school? Playing with my friends at recess and snack time.
Who are your friends? Emma, Taiya, Brogan, Liv, Sarah, Grace
What is your favorite toy? My puppy I got for my birthday.
Favorite Story/Book? Lucille Camps In
Where do you want to live when you are big? Montana
How many kids are you going to have? 6
Favorite song? Let Me See your Boogaloo
Favorite movie? Barbie and the Fashion Fairytale
What makes you happy? Reading books
What makes you sad? When someone makes fun of me

3 comments:

chrisjones said...

Jordan, you are so grown up and so cute! Happy Birthday, I love you!
Grandma Jones

Stacy said...

What a cute girl! I can't believe she is already 6! She would definitely fit in with our girls, they love Fashion Fairytale!

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! We love you so much and can't wait to see you again! I can't believe how big you're getting! : )